Free breakfast for Volcano Inn guests, local & fresh!
Papaya Bowls & Homemade Banana Bread
Enjoy our little movie clip from our free breakfast at Volcano Inn! This is fun, condensed movie of a “regular day at breakfast” at Volcano Inn.
Our hostess arrives at 5:00 am to start preparing and baking banana bread, and lighting up the fireplace that keeps our common area warm and cozy on chilly Volcano mornings. Our hostess also prepares these lovely papaya, yogurt & fruit bowls to go along with the fresh banana bread. We invite you to stop by the common area for this free breakfast in the morning, so you can enjoy a little taste of paradise while soaking in the beautiful rain forest views from the window-enclosed lanai. Its the perfect, quick and delicious breakfast to get your day started!
- Top 33 things to do on the Big Island
- Top 10 reasons why you should choose Volcano Inn
- 4 day trips you can take while staying at Volcano Inn
- Why you should choose to visit the Big Island
- 5 Day Big Island Itinerary
- Big Island Travel Tips & Itinerary